Mayfair Heights
Welcome to Mayfair Heights! Please log in!
Mayfair Heights
Welcome to Mayfair Heights! Please log in!
Mayfair Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayfair Heights

Come hang out in the city of Mayfair Heights. Will you be an upper class? A poor woman/man? Or the high school cutie? Your destiny is in your hands!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cassie A. Benjamin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassie

Cassie

Cassie A. Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Cassie A. Benjamin   Cassie A. Benjamin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Name: Cassandra A. Benjamin
Sex: Female

Description: Cassie is 6'5 and is 112 pounds. She has very pale skin and easily gets sun burnt. Cassie has long white hair that she usually wears straight. She has deep blue eyes which makes her seem innocent. Everyone she knows calls her a "sweet girl" or "little princess". Cassie come from a rich family so she usually wears fine clothing such as designer brands and expensive shoes and dresses. She also wears normal clothing such as tees and jeans. It depends on the day.

Personality: She has a great sence of humor and is really kind. When she loves someone she cares for them a lot. Sometimes more than herself. Her past does bother her a lot though, but she makes it through. Cassie came from a rich family and was raised with high quality. She was always wearing expensive dresses and skirts and got whatever she wanted

Before moving to Mayfair Heights I was living in Boston, MA but her parents died and older brother died and she was sent to live with her aunt and uncle but when she turned 16 she moved into her old house that her parents have left her.

When I leave Mayfair Heights I will move back home and find a good paying job there and maybe raise a family. Well, that is if i ever move away.

Last edited by Cassie on Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LilacDream266

LilacDream266

Cassie A. Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Welcome~!   Cassie A. Benjamin Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Welcome to the boards Cassie!
Back to top Go down

Cassie A. Benjamin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mayfair Heights :: Introduction to Mayfair Heights :: Accepted Characters-
Jump to: