Mayfair Heights
Welcome to Mayfair Heights! Please log in!
Mayfair Heights
Welcome to Mayfair Heights! Please log in!
Mayfair Heights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayfair Heights

Come hang out in the city of Mayfair Heights. Will you be an upper class? A poor woman/man? Or the high school cutie? Your destiny is in your hands!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night's Wrath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightLizard

NightLizard

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Mikey walked into his shop and looked around. Soemone forgot to put out the incense last night...the whole shop was filled with a smoky scent that consumed him. He sighed...he would be choking on Lilac scented smoke all day long. Oh how manly >.<
ANYWAY, he walked behind the desk and began organizing his things. One of his employees walked into the shop. Or so he thought...it was a girl. He didn't recognize her...
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Cassie

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Cassie walked into Mickey's shop and the scent of lilac hit her. It was a beautiful smell but a little to strong in here. Cassie smiled at the shop owner and went to browse at his wares. She smiled at the prices in here. They were very affordable. Well, everything normal priced is affordable to her. Her family owns plenty of shops and she has her own job. Her parents left her over a 10 million dollars in the bank. She was good for a long time. Plus, when she graduated college she would have a good paying job. Cassie sighed... She missed her family. She wished that they were still here today...
Back to top Go down
NightLizard

NightLizard

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Cassie!   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:36 pm

It suddenly hit Mikey that the girl was Cassie. Shje had flashed him Cassie's signature smile that made everyone's legs go all woozy. He nearly tripped over his cat, Kookie, as he bolted around the counter. "Hey Cassie! Anything in here interest you? We also have a wide variety of Herbal Teas if you're interested." He noticed she was looking at the herbal incenses. They were nice to have around. He wondered if she was maybe looking for a bundle of sage. Cassie flashed him that smile again and, as usual, his legs faltered, making him sway a little. Then, to top it all off...Kookie lept onto his shoulders, casuing him to fall into Cassie, and causing cassie to fall into the shelf! Aw Man! Now she would think he was a total klutz!
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Cassie

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Cassie fell onto the shelf and hit her head. "ow..." She then started to laugh. His cat was a sweetheart. She slowly got up and helped him up, "are you ok!? Are you hurt?" Cassie smiled and set him up straight. Cassie placed all of the non-broken things back on the shelves. She hoped he was alright, he fell pretty hard. Cassie picked up kookie and started to pet his beautiful kitty.
Back to top Go down
NightLizard

NightLizard

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Laughing with Cassie   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:55 pm

Cassie helped Mikey get back up... Wow. He was REALLY klutzy. "Th-thanks..." he stuttered...Cassie was petting Kookie. "He's really a nice cat, he just likes to make me do stupid stuff. Like fall over." Cassie laughed, her eyes were sparkling like her pearly white smile. What was he doing?! He had promised never to love again after he had left Michigan. He missed Paula a lot...but would he ever see her again. He realized that he was starting to tear up. He shook himself. "Sorry bout that! I'm kinda clumsy."
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Cassie

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:03 pm

"Aw thats ok. It happens." Cassie let Kookie down and smiled. "Are you ok? You were going to cry..." Cassie was looking straight into his eyes and then sighed. She hated it when she made people upset. Cassie gave him a little hug. "Relax, everything will work out." Cassie dropped her arms to her side and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
NightLizard

NightLizard

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Lying   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:16 pm

"Cry? No...just..hit my elbow..." he turned away and walked over to the counter. He got out his wallet and put 40 bucks in the cash register. Cassie looked confused. "For all the stuff I broke." he rolled his eyes. "Kookie should really be paying this but I owe him for clawing someone in the face that I really don't like." Cassie laughed. Mikey got out a broom and dustpan and began sweeping up the glass and powdered incense.
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Cassie

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Cassie started to laugh. He really was funny. Cassie continued looking at the Herbal Teas there were so many.... Hm... Ginger and papermint! She remember when her mother would make these two kind for her... Her two favorites! She took took two of each and walked over to the counter. She put them down and took out money out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
NightLizard

NightLizard

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re:Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:35 pm

"No, don't worry about it. I owe ya for being such a good sport about knocking you over!" Mikey said, as he saw Cassie pulling some money out of her pocket. He threw out the shards of glass and incense dust before walking over to where Cassie was standing. "Ginger and Peppermint? That would have come to....$10.22, which is about how much I paid over when I put in that 40$. Don't worry about it." Cassie smiled warmly and thanked him. Good god! Am I falling in love?! he thought to himself as he got Cassie a bag for her items.
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Cassie

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Cassie smiled again. oh my... Why does he make me smile so much... He is very nice and funny. Hes only a sophmore though. Im a senior. She would usually fall for the football players. But Mikey was nice and sweet. Really funny too. Cassie took out $20 and handed it to him. She took her bags. "oh and keep the change." Cassie smiled again. "Kookie you be a good cat, ok? Dont knock him over!" She gave Kookie a pet on the head and said, "so... Mikey? I guess i'll see ya around school?"
Back to top Go down
NightLizard

NightLizard

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Mikey half-smiled. He accepted the 20$ realizing that Cassie would have shoved it into his mouth and ran away if he had said he wouldn't take it. "Oh, uh, yeah! School. Right. See you around!" he said as she thanked him again and turned to leave. "Oh and Cassie," she turned around. "would you mind watching Kookie tomorrow? I've got to be at my big brother's football game." he added before she could get out the door.
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Cassie

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:02 pm

"sure. Why not? I wont be at the game cheerleading tomorrow so sure. Your cat is adorible." Cassie leaned agenst the wall. She once went out with his brother. THAT did not work out. Cassie shivered from the thought. "Tell your brother i said good luck," said Cassie sarcasticly, "and i will see you around sometime." Cassie gave his one more striking smile before leaving. Cassie got into her car and put the bag on the passenger seat, started her car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
NightLizard

NightLizard

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 am

Mikey watched Cassie drive off. He wondered what to do next, it was almost closing time. He walked around the shop until he got to the books section. He plucked a random book off the shelf. "Meditation for Dummies..." He read aloud. Well, this must be written just for him. He began to read.

-------TIME PASSES------

SHOOT! It was past closing time and he had to get home! He shoved the book back onto the shelf, picked up Kookie, ignoring his complaints, and hopped into his SUV. He turned the key and drove home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night's Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night's Wrath   Night's Wrath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's Wrath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mayfair Heights :: Downtown :: Shopping Lane-
Jump to: